Puenticon, a web3 application for cross chain transactions between ICON and BSC using the Icon Bridge.
Today we are happy to announce the beta release of the latest project we have build for the ICON Ecosystem. Puenticon a web3 application for cross chain transfers of assets between ICON and BSC utilizing the Icon Bridge technology.
Puenticon will have a beta release period of around 2 to 3 weeks, during this time the application will only run on the testnet and we invite all users and developers to test it out and please share your opinions and inputs about Puenticon via our channels on Discord, Twitter or Telegram.
How To use Puenticon
In order to use Puenticon is necessary to have a wallet for the ICON chain (ICONex or Hana) and a wallet for the BSC chain (MetaMask), you will also need testnet ICX for the lisbon network and/or testnet BNB from the BSC testnet network.
In the following links you will find the download page for the wallets, the trackers for each chain and the faucets for the testnet networks of each chain to claim the necessary testnet tokens for your transactions.
- Hana wallet (Chrome extension): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hana-wallet/jfdlamikmbghhapbgfoogdffldioobgl
- MetaMask wallet (Chrome extension): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn
- ICON testnet tracker on lisbon: https://tracker.lisbon.icon.community/
- BSC testnet tracker: https://testnet.bscscan.com/
- ICON testnet faucet (select ‘lisbon’ network): https://faucet.iconosphere.io/
- BSC testnet faucet: https://testnet.bnbchain.org/faucet-smart